Londra, 14–15 Giugno 2008
ARCANE SCHOOL CONFERENCE. LONDON
Saturday June 14 and Sunday 15, 2008
Venue: THISTLE HOTEL, VICTORIA, 101 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
Keynote: When a human crisis and a hierarchical crisis coincide, an hour of opportunity emerges. Let the group respond.
Afternoon Session, everyone welcome
Saturday, June 14th
1.30 pm ~ The Era of Initiation ~
- The Rending of the VeilsThree great rents now exist in the separating veils. A fourth great rent still remains to be made ... This fourth major rent will be made by humanity itself, standing with "massed intent," focussed through the groups which are externalisations of the Ashrams of the Masters. These veils are as curtains over the windows of vision. They prevent realisation and the light from penetrating. They are that which prevents brain registration of the world of causes and of meaning.
- Initiating a New Life Direction – Student Panel
- Visualisation and Group Discussion
3.00 pm Group Meditation
3.15 pm Tea
3.50 pm ~ The Science of Brotherhood ~
- Communicating Brotherhood – Seamus McInerneyWorld inter-communication is evoking an active realisation of inter-relationship and inter-dependence. The communication and demonstration of the principles and obligations that lie behind brotherhood must empower this process to bring order out of the present world crisis. Seamus McInerney has worked as a Team Leader in Telecommunications, as a Life Coach, and in a project to introduce Community Building and Open Space to Ireland.
- The Electric Bridge – Mintze Van der VeldeThe seventh ray works in connection with the phenomena of electricity, through which all life in the solar system is coordinated and vitalised. This cohering aspect of electrical phenomena will be released in fuller measure during the Aquarian age. One of its earliest effects will be the increased understanding of brotherhood and its really scientific basis. Mintze van der Velde has a PhD in theoretical physics and is a senior developer in a French software house. His main field of interest is a practical implementation of the synthesis of Science, Art and Education.
5.15 pm Group Meditation
5.30 pm Close
Sunday, June 15
1.30pm ~ The Great Approach ~
- Talks on: Saturn – Planet of OpportunitySaturn’s energy is primarily concerned with presenting opportunity to the Hierarchy and its affiliated disciples. For the Hierarchy—as a group—is facing a great crisis of approach to Shamballa, analogous to that confronting Humanity today, as it seeks approach and contact with the Hierarchy. Thus there are two inter-related crises affecting both Humanity and the Hierarchy, and these should produce a far freer inflow of divine energy.
- The Power of Silence Learn that occult reticence which produces inner power and outer silence. Speak less and love more....This advice contains the seed to our approach to the fifth kingdom in nature, which requires us to listen and seek the path of solitude amidst an increasingly noisy world full of interference.
- Discussion and Group meditation
3.15 pm Tea
- Mental Health in a time of Planetary Transition – Adam JamesAdam James is currently manager of an acute admission psychiatric ward in Kent. His interest is in raising consciousness about mental health and the links with cognition and self-consciousness. Much mental ill health can be prevented if conscious awareness of self can be supported with easily accessible tools such as colour, meditation and music.
- Crises of the Soul, Crises of the Personality – Judy JackaJudy Jacka is a consultant in natural therapies and combines this work with the practice and teaching of Esoteric Healing. She has published nine books including best-seller A-Z of Natural Therapies and her latest book is Synthesis in Healing.
- Discussion on the talks and keynote
4.50 pm Closing Remarks and Group Meditation
5.15 pm Close
Group Training for New Age discipleship is provided by the Arcane School. The principles of the Ageless Wisdom are represented through esoteric mediation, study and service as a way of life.
For further information write to Arcane School.