Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
The Terms and Conditions of Lucis Trust apply whenever you access the site and any changes we make to the Terms and Condition will be reflected on this page.
By using the site you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
Lucis Trust makes every effort to ensure that the content of this web-site is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention we will correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on material contained in this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - We allow you access to the site on the basis that:
1. You do not maliciously create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site.
2. You may download and print extracts from the material published on Lucis Trust site for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Providing that it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context. Lucis Trust should be acknowledged as the owner.
3. You must not reproduce any part of the Lucis Trust material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any form, unless we have indicated that you may do so. If you wish to apply for permission, please contact Lucis Trust, New York.
4. Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
5. Publication of any material submitted will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make any additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication. You warrant that any material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
6. We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the service in any way.
7. If you have indicated that you wish to receive information and up-dates from Lucis Trust, your personal details will be included on a database.
1. Our policy is that we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
2. We will invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
3. We will respect your privacy and will not send unsolicited mail.