Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of Lucis Trust apply whenever the site is accessed and any changes we make to the Terms and Condition will be reflected on this page. By using the site you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
Lucis Trust makes every effort to ensure that the content of this web-site is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention we will correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on material contained in this website.
In no case shall Lucis Trust and Lucis Publishing Companies, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We allow you access to the site on the basis that:
1. You do not maliciously create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site.
2. You may download and print extracts from the material published on Lucis Trust site for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Providing that it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context. Lucis Trust should be acknowledged as the owner.
3. You must not reproduce any part of the Lucis Trust material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any form, unless we have indicated that you may do so. If you wish to apply for permission, please contact the Lucis Trust.
4. Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
5. Publication of any material submitted will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make any additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication. You warrant that any material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
6. We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the service in any way.
7. If you have indicated that you wish to receive information and up-dates from Lucis Trust, your personal details will be included on a database. You can unsubscribe at any time.
When you browse our site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or in the unlikely event you were to violate our Terms of Service.
We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Our policy is that we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
2. We will invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
3. We will respect your privacy and will not send unsolicited mail.
Clicking on links on our site may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
You will be informed of any temporarily out of stock items at the time of order, they will be forwarded separately as soon as they are available.
Our prices and products are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
All purchases in GB£ will be supplied by Lucis Press in London including all orders from Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and Central Asia.
Shipping from the U.K.
UK, Europe and Rest of the World – tracked service from the U.K.
Normally with a delivery address in the UK, your order should arrive within 1 week.
Delivery times for Europe 1 - 3 weeks, and for the Rest of World 2 - 4 weeks.
All purchases in US Dollar will be supplied by Lucis Publishing Company including all orders from the Americas and Far East Asia.
Shipping from the U.S.
All orders will be shipped by US Postal Service or UPS. All charges are to be paid by the customer and will be added to the invoice. Shipment to other countries (except Canada) must be registered and/or insured.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Please contact us.
Orders are processed and shipped within one or two business days, your order should arrive within 1 week.
If you have cause to return an item, please contact us within 30 days of purchase to make arrangements, returning the item in its original condition. In the case of Audio and CDs other than faulty goods, we can only accept return if the seals have not been broken. We will refund the value of your order less postal costs. (Postage will be reimbursed for faulty goods). In the case of downloadable products we cannot accept returns or refunds. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The Lucis Publishing Companies are the primary distributor for all of the Alice Bailey books. We offer a discount on all trade orders. Lucis Press, UK books are distributed through Gardners Books and from Lucis Publishing, USA through Devorss, New Leaf, and Baker and Taylor.
Questions about the Terms of Service please contact us.