Meditation for Group Use
A Special Meditation Recommended for Group Use
Group Radiation of Energy
1. Realise that we are an energy centre, a centre of light, linked with all points and centres of light within the human kingdom.
2. Mentally extend a path of lighted energy towards the spiritual Hierarchy, the planetary heart centre; to the Christ, the heart of love within the Hierarchy; and towards Shamballa, where the Will of God is known.
3. Hold the mind focussed for a few moments in contemplation of the nature of our planetary Life, Love.
4. Meditate on the seed thought: Let the soul control the outer form and life and all events. Let love prevail; let all men love.
5. Sound the affirmation:
In the centre of all Love I stand;
From that centre I, the soul, will outward move;
From that centre I, the one who serves, will work.
May the love of the divine Self be shed abroad
In my heart, through my group, and throughout the world.
6. Visualise the precipitation of the will-to-good, essential Love, throughout the planet, from Shamballa through the planetary heart, Hierarchy; through the Christ; the new group of world servers; through all men and women of goodwill everywhere in the world; and finally through the hearts and minds of the whole human family.
7. As the Great Invocation is sounded, visualise the irradiation of human consciousness with light and love and power:
THE GREAT INVOCATION
From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
OM OM OM
Training for new age discipleship is provided by the Arcane School. The principles of the Ageless Wisdom are presented through esoteric meditation, study and service as a way of life.