John Berges, Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries By John Berges (Author)
paperback $21.95 USD £15.00 GBP
More About This
Coded in the beautiful words of The Great Invocation is a pattern of numeric relationships revealing a sacred message of importance for humanity.
- -are only certain words capitalized?
- -does it contain particular number patterns?
- -are its number of words and letters linked to humanity's creation?
- -is the middle phrase, word, and letter so important?
- -is this invocation connected to the pyramid?
- -is this ancient prayer of unknown date so critical today?
Given to the world in 1945 by a Tibetan teacher of great wisdom, this world prayer invokes the Light and Love of God to restore the Plan on Earth -- a Plan that includes every human being and is cosmic in scope. Beneath the words of this invocation lie hidden the remarkable story of humanity's creation and destiny.
Available in the U.S. only.
Product InformationJohn Berges, Sacred Vessel of the Mysteries
Paperback: 520 pages
Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.7