1. "Each of the twelve constellations, whether separately or in combination with other signs, has an occult influence, either for good or evil." (S.D. I. 440.)
2. "Enoch, the type of the dual nature of man (spiritual and physical) occupies the centre of the astronomic Cross ... which is a six-pointed star.... In the upper angle of the upper triangle is the Eagle (Scorpio); in the left lower angle stands the Lion (Leo); in the right, the Bull (Taurus); while between the Bull and the Lion ... is the face of Enoch, the man (Aquarius).... These are the four animals of Ezekiel and Revelations." (S.D. II. 561, 562.)
(The Fixed Cross of the Heavens)
3. "The constellations of the Great Bear and of the Pleiades constitute the greatest mystery of occult nature." (S.D. II. 580.)
4. "From the beginning of humanity, the Cross, or Man, with arms stretched out horizontally (the Fixed Cross) typifying his cosmic origin, was connected with his psychic nature and with the struggles which led to initiation." (S.D. III. 141.)
NOTE: All the travels of all the Heroes of antiquity through the signs of the sun and the heavens ... are in each individual case, the personification of the sufferings, triumphs, and miracles of an adept before and after initiation.
5. The signs of the zodiac: Each a double sign in ancient astrological magic—namely: it was Taurus-Eve; and Scorpio was Mars-Lupa, or Mars with the female wolf.... So as these signs were opposites of each other, yet met in the centre they are connected; ... (S.D. III. 154.)
References in A Treatise on Cosmic Fire.
6. "Until the mystery of the Great Bear is revealed and is known as it is, and until the influence of Pleiades is comprehended, and the true significance of the cosmic Triangle formed by
1. The seven Rishis of the Great Bear,
2. The seven planetary Logoi of our solar system,
3. The seven Pleiades or Sisters,
is revealed, the karma of the seven sacred planets will remain unknown. All that we can see is its working out in the solar system. The intricacy of the whole subject will be apparent when it is borne in mind that not only do these three groups form a cosmic triangle, but that within that triangle many lesser triangles have to be studied. Any one of the seven Rishis with one of the seven Sisters may form a subsidiary triangle, and all must thus be studied." (C.F. 801.)
7. "A further factor in cyclic computation lies in the effect of the following stars and constellations upon our system and upon any particular planet within the system:
1. The Great Bear.
4. The Pleiades.
2. The little Bear.
5. Constellation Capricorn.
3. The Pole Star.
And all the other constellations and allied stars of the zodiac. The mystery is hidden in esoteric astrology and until the subject of energy, working through the etheric body, of radio-activity and of the transmutation of all bodies from a lower state into a higher is better comprehended, the true mystery of the "influence of  these various bodies upon each other will remain at its present stage—an unrevealed secret." (C.F. 795.)
8. Energy in the universe can be differentiated as follows:
"1. Inter-cosmic—affecting constellations.
2. Inter-planetary—affecting planets.
3. Inter-chain—affecting the chains in a planetary cycle.
4. Inter-globular—producing interchange of force between the globes of a chain.
5. Inter-sectional—affecting the transference of force between the kingdoms in nature.
6. Inter-human—interplay between men.
7. Inter-atomic—passage of force between atoms."
9. "There must also be borne in mind the play of energy which emanates from any one of the twelve constellations or signs of the zodiac, with which astrology concerns itself. This type of force is primarily concerned with planetary stimulation, with the planetary Logoi, and is hidden in Their cyclic karma—a karma which will incidentally involve those monads and devas which form Their bodies and centres." (C.F. 1052.)
10. "These three groups of solar bodies (The Great Bear, the Pleiades and Sirius) are of paramount influence where the spiral cyclic activity of our system is concerned. Just as in the human atom, the spiral activity is egoic and controlled from the egoic body, so in connection with the solar system these three groups are related to the Logoic Spiritual Triad—atma-buddhi-manas—and their influence is dominant in connection with solar incarnation, with solar evolution and with solar progress." (C.F. 1058.)