1. "There are seven chief planets, the spheres of the indwelling seven Spirits. These seven Spirits are:
a. The seven chief groups of Dhyan Chohans.
b. The seven Primeval Rays." (S.D. I. 626.)
2. "There are only seven planets specially connected with the Earth, and twelve houses, but the possible combinations of their aspects are countless.... Each planet can stand to each of the other in twelve different aspects." (S.D. I. 626.)
3. "The names of the Planets are applied in the same order everywhere and always." (S.D. I. 711.)
4. "The Seven Planetary Regents (Planetary Logoi) are `the Seven Sons of Sophia (Wisdom)'." (S.D. II. 221. Note.)
5. "For Pythagoras the forces were Spiritual Entities, Gods, independent of planets and Matter as we see and know them on Earth, who are the rulers of the Sidereal Heaven." (S.D. I. 535.)
6. "The seven Sons of Light—called after their planets and often even identified with them—namely, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Venus and presumably the Sun and the Moon." (S.D. I. 628.)
7. "The planets have their growth, changes, development and gradual evolution." (S.D. I. 667.)
8. "Plato represented the planets as moved by an intrinsic Rector ... one with his dwelling, like a `boatman in his boat'." (S.D. I. 535.)
a. "The planets were not inanimate masses but acting and living bodies."
b. "The planets were rational intelligences circulating around the sun." (S.D. I. 535.)
9. "The seven planets have for supreme Spirits, Fortune and Destiny, who uphold the eternal stability of the laws of Nature throughout incessant transformation and perpetual agitation. The ether is the instrument or medium by which all is produced." (S.D. I. 735.)
10. "The seven Gods were divided into two triads and the sun.
a. Lower Triad—Mars, Mercury and Venus.
b. Higher Triad—Moon, Jupiter and Saturn.
(the Moon standing for a hidden planet.) (S.D. II. 484, 5.)
11. "Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus are the four exoteric planets and three others which must remain nameless (Pluto and the two hidden planets. A.A.B.) were the heavenly bodies in direct astral and psychic communication—morally and physically—with the Earth, its Guides and Watchers. The visible orbs furnish our humanity with its outward and inward characteristics and their Regents or Rectors with our Monads and spiritual faculties." (S.D. I. 628.)
12. "The Trinity was represented by the Sun (the Father), Mercury (the Son), and Venus (the Holy Spirit)." (S.D. II. 569.)
13. "There were seven tabernacles ready to be inhabited by Monads under seven different karmic conditions." (S.D. II. 223.)
14. "Every race in its evolution is said to be born under the influence of one of the planets." (S.D. II. 27.)
15. "The Tradition of the 70 planets that preside over the destiny of nations is based on the occult cosmogonical teaching that besides our own systemic chain of World  Planets there are many more in the solar system." (S.D. I. 718, note.)
16. "The spirit of the planet is as much a creator in his own realm as the Spirit of the heavens (i.e. the form life and the soul life of the planet. A.A.B.)." (S.D. II. 500.)
17. "The seven planets are the Sun's brothers and not his sons." (S.D. I. 483.)
18. "The Planetary Spirits, are the informing spirits of the stars in general and of the planet especially. They rule the destinies of men who are all born under one or other of their constellations." (S.D. I. 153.)
19. "Each of the planets (of which seven only are called sacred because ruled by the highest Regents or Gods) ... is a septenary".... (S.D. I. 176.)
20. The following tabulation is suggestive:
a. God the Father—1st Logos—Electric Fire. Great Bear. Sun.
b. God the Son—2nd Logos—Solar Fire—Sirius. Venus and Mercury.
c. God the Holy Spirit—3rd Logos—Fire by friction—Pleiades. Saturn (C.F. 96.)
21. "The planetary Spirit is another term for the Logos of a planet, Who is one of the "seven Spirits before the Throne of God" and therefore one of the seven Heavenly Men. He is on the evolutionary arc of the Universe and has passed many stages beyond the human. The planetary Entity is on the involutionary arc and is a very low grade entity. He is the sum total of all the elemental lives of the planet." (C.F. 105, note.)
22. "The seven sacred Planets are composed of matter of  the fourth ether and the planetary Logoi (the seven Heavenly Men) whose bodies the planets are, function normally on the fourth plane of the system, the buddhic plane." (C.F. 121.)
23. "Certain of the planets are to the Logos what the permanent atoms are to man. They embody principles. Certain planets afford only temporary homes to these principles. This is one of the distinctions between a sacred and a non-sacred planet." (C.F. 299.)
24. "Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Vulcan are still developing the mind principle." (C.F. 403.)
25. "Those who are working in the Uranus, the Neptune and the Saturn scheme work somewhat differently to those functioning in the Venus, the Vulcan, the Mars, the Mercury, the Jupiter, the Earth and the exoteric Saturn scheme, and so do the Manasadevas (the solar Angels) of the inner round. We should note here that we again have a triplicity of groups, representing a triplicity of forces and herein lies a hint. In the others, the higher group and the middle group hold sway as these planets are the most occult and sacred in manifestation, and are concerned with egos who are on the Path, and who are therefore group-active. In connection with Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, this might be expected as they are the synthesising planetary schemes, and provide conditions suitable only for the very advanced stages. They are called the `reaping' planets." (C.F. 777.)
26. "Mercury and Venus, the Sun and the Moon constitute the `Guardian angels of the four corners of the Earth'."
a. (The sun and moon veil hidden planets).
b. These are the four Maharajahs, connected with karma, humanity, cosmos and man.
c. They are the Sun or its substitute—Michael.
They are the Moon or its substitute—Gabriel.
They are Mercury or its substitute—Raphael.
They are Venus or its substitute—Uriel.
(S.D. III. 459.)
27. "Saturn—governs the devotional faculties.
Mercury—governs the intellectual faculties.
Jupiter—governs the sympathetic faculties.
The Sun—governs the governing faculties.
Mars—governs the selfish faculties.
Venus—governs the tenacious faculties.
Moon—governs the instinctual faculties." (S.D. III. 463.)
28. "The seven Angels Who preside over the seven planets are the Builders of the Universe. They are the natural Guardians of the seven regions of our planetary system." (S.D. III. 115.)
29. "The seven Builders graft the divine and the beneficent forces on to the gross material nature of the vegetable and mineral kingdoms every Second Round." (S.D. III. 162; Note, I.)
30. "The seven planetary Spirits or Angels ... are identical with the Dhyan Chohans of the esoteric doctrine and have been transformed into the archangels and the Spirits of the Presence by the Christian Church." (S.D. III. 160.)
31. "The seven chief Deities ... are the rays of the One Boundless Unity." (S.D. III. 229.)
32. "Each of the seven chambers of the Pyramid was known by the name of one of the planets." (S.D. III. 247.)
33. "The Kabiri were always the seven planets ... who together with their Father, the Sun ... composed a powerful ogdoad." (S.D. III. 316.)
34. "The Ancients knew of seven planets besides the sun.... The seventh with two others were mystery planets." (S.D. III. 316. Note.)
35. "The solar system is (from the higher cosmic planes), seen as a vast blue lotus and so on down the scale; even the tiny atom of substance can be so considered.... The solar system is a twelve-petalled lotus, each petal being formed of forty-nine lesser petals. The planetary lotuses differ in each scheme and one of the secrets of initiation is revealed when the number of petals of:
a. Our earth planet
b. Our planetary polar opposite
c. Our complementary equilibrising planet
is committed to the initiate." (C.F. 1018.).
36. "Within the Hall of Wisdom, there exists a department of which the modern astrological organisations are dim and uncertain reflections. The Adepts connected with it work not with humanity but concern Themselves specifically with "casting the horoscopes" of the various great lives who inform ... the kingdoms of nature, with ascertaining the nature of the karmic influences working out in the manifestation of the three planetary Logoi (mentioned under point 35 above).... They progress these various horoscopes  for the next stated cycle and Their records are of profound interest. I would conjure students to refrain from attempting to form cyclic computations of any kind for as yet the many constellations which exist only in physical matter of an etheric nature are unknown and unseen. Yet they are potent in influence and until etheric vision is developed, all calculations will be full of error." (C.F. 1057.)
37. "A planetary Logos is the meeting place for two types of force, spiritual or logoic, which reaches Him ... from the seven Rishis of the Great Bear on Their own plane, and, secondly, of buddhic force which is transmitted via the seven Sisters or the Pleiades from a constellation called The Dragon and from which has come the appellation `The Dragon of Wisdom'." (C.F. 1162.)
ΤΟ ΕΙΔΟΣ ΑΥΤΟ ΒΡΙΣΚΕΤΑΙ ΣΤΟ ΚΑΛΑΘΙ