References in The Secret Doctrine and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire
1. "Venus ... has no satellite ... and is far older than the Earth." (S.D. I. 180. S.D. II. 35.)
2. Venus is "the little sun in which the solar orb stores his lights." (S.D. II. 27.)
3. "Light comes through Venus who receives a triple supply and gives one-third to the Earth.
a. Therefore the two are called `twin sisters.'
b. The spirit of the Earth is subservient to Venus." (S.D. II. 33.)
4. "Venus is the most occult, powerful and mysterious of all the planets.
a. Its relation with the Earth is the most prominent.
b. It presides over the natural generation of men.
c. It is called the `other sun.'
d. It is the Earth's primary or spiritual prototype." (S.D. II. 33-35.)
5. "The planetary Logos of Venus loved the Earth so well that He incarnated and gave it perfect laws which were disregarded and rejected." (S.D. II. 38.)
6. "Every sin committed on Earth is felt in Venus. Every change in Venus is reflected on Earth." (S.D. II. 35.)
7. "Venus ... is the light-bearer of our Earth, in both the physical and mystic sense." (S.D. II. 36.)
8. "It is with the Regent of Venus (the planetary Logos) that occult mysticism has to deal." (S.D. II. 36.)
9. "Humanity (which appeared in Lemurian days) ... is said to be under the direct influence of Venus." (S.D. II. 27.)
10. "The sun Sirius, is the source of the Logoic mind (manas) in the same sense as the Pleiades are connected with the evolution of mind in the seven Heavenly  Men and Venus is responsible for the coming in of mind in the Earth chain." (C.F. 347.)
11. "There is a psychic link between the planetary Logos of Venus and that of our Earth.
a. The Venus scheme is more active than ours.
b. Its humanity are more advanced than ours.
c. Its radiation includes the buddhic plane as far as its humanity are concerned.
d. It could therefore open up, through stimulation, the same plane to our Earth humanity." (C.F. 367.)
12. "Venus is the second or the sixth scheme, according to whether the schemes are counted mystically or occultly." (C.F. 595.)
13. "Venus is negatively polarised and hence it became possible for a mysterious absorption by the Earth of Venusian force ... the karmic tie between the two planetary Logoi (one in a positive incarnation and the other in a negative) caused a planetary alliance. Light flashed forth." (C.F. 323.)
14. "The Lord of Venus:
a. Holds place in the Logoic Quaternary.
b. Venus is in the fifth round and is therefore further progressed than the other planets." (C.F. 300.)
15. "At the present stage of evolution in the systemic centres (the planets) Venus, the Earth and Saturn form a triangle of great interest.
a. It is undergoing vivification.
b. It is increasing the vibratory capacity of the planetary and individual centres." (C.F. 181.)
16. "Venus, Jupiter and Saturn might be considered from the standpoint of the present time as the vehicles of the three super or major principles. Mercury, the Earth and Mars are closely allied to these three but a hidden mystery lies here." (C.F. 299.)
17. "In the human system, the right eye corresponds with Buddhi and Mercury and the left eye with manas and Venus." (S.D. III. 447. 458.)
18. "In the middle of the fifth round, the Logos of Mercury will, with the Logos of Venus, and of our Earth form a temporary triangle of force." (C.F. 371.)
19. "Venus and Jupiter are closely connected with the Earth and form eventually an esoteric triangle." (C.F. 370.)
20. "Venus, being in the fifth round, had the mind principle coordinated and developed and four minor mental aspects had been synthesised and the buddhic aspect was being provided with a means of expression through the medium of the fifth principle." (C.F. 376.)
21. There are three planetary schemes in ... "which manas is manifested, and two in which already Buddhi is manasically demonstrating. Of these two, Venus is one...." (C.F. 377.)
22. "Venus is in her last round and has nearby brought the fourth kingdom to perfection." (C.F. 742.)