RAY METHODS OF ACTIVITY
These are twenty-one in number, making in their synthesis the twenty-two methods which are the expression of the great Law of Attraction.
I. The Ray of Will or Power.
1. Destruction of forms through group interplay. I.
2. Stimulation of the self, the egoic principle. 2.
3. Spiritual impulse or energy. 3.
II. The Ray of Love. Wisdom.
1. Construction of forms through group intercourse. 4.
2. Stimulation of desire, the love principle. 5.
3. Soul impulse or energy. 6.
III. The Ray of Activity or Adaptability.
1. Vitalising of forms through group work. 7.
2. Stimulation of forms, the etheric or pranic principle. 8.
3. Material impulse or energy. 9.
IV. The Ray of Harmony or Union.
1. Perfecting of forms through group interplay. 10.
2. Stimulation of the solar Angels, or the manasic principle. 11.
3. Intuitional or buddhic energy. 12.
V. Ray of Concrete Knowledge.
1. Correspondence of forms to type, through group influence. 13.
2. Stimulation of the Logoic dense physical body, the three worlds. 14.
3. Mental energy or impulse, Universal manas. 15.
VI. Ray of Abstract Idealism or Devotion.
1. Reflection of reality through group work. 16.
2. Stimulation of man through desire. 17.
3. Desire energy, instinct or aspiration. 18.
VII. Ray of Ceremonial Order.
1. Union of energy and substance through group activity. 19.
2. Stimulation of etheric forms. 20.
3. Vital energy. 21.
A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 1222.