1. When searching for an individual word:
- • Select the books to be searched;
- • Click the green search button;
- • Click on the blue link to view the specific extract of the book that matches your search;
- • All hits within that extract will be highlighted on the page.
2. If the word is a compound word such as “will-to-good”, follow the above steps, and then use the search facility within your browser: typically, this can be accessed via the top-right menu, or via the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-F (Windows) or Command ⌘ - F (Mac).
3. When searching for a phrase:
- • Do not use quotation marks “”– these are not recognized by the search engine
- • Rather than searching for an exact phrase (e.g. Angel of the Presence) search only for the key words (e.g. angel presence).
- • Click the green search button; then click on the blue link to view the specific extract of the book that matches your search. Every reference in the extract to ‘Angel’ and ‘presence’ will be highlighted.
- • Use the search facility within your browser (following the tip in 2 above) to find the exact phrase (e.g. Angel of the Presence)